Huricane Florence Animal Relief for Rescued or Displaced Animals
Pupsters we are SOOO thankful that Hurricane Florence missed hitting Charleston SC directly, and since we are safe in our warm beds here at the MuttZoo, I wants to help other dogs and cats who are hurt, lost, or displaced because of the storm and flooding!
We are helping SC and NC rescues and shelters who are working to help save the animals affected by Hurricane Florence! Help us collect supplies for the workers in the field, the animal shelters destroyed by the waters and flooding from Hurricane Florence, and the rescues and shelters taking in displaced Hurricane Florence pups and kitties!
- Order from our Amazon Wishlist!
- Donate via Paypal, Facebook, Stripe, or SnailMilkMail!
- Drop off in Charleston at Barks N Bubbles
- Drop off in Charleston at New Hope Chiropractic (also accepting human items)
Here’s the most needed items:
- Contractor trashbags, bleach, Rescue(R) disinfectant, rags, sponges, dawn
- Gloves, facemasks, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes
- Dog food and puppy food, Cat food and kitten food, kitten and puppy replacement milk, cat litter
- Dog leashes, cat & dog collars, blankets, kennels, dog treats, towels
PS – We were very lucky and didn’t get hit directly by Hurricane Flo! We didn’t like the wind or rain as you can see, but we are SAFE and now trying to help Puppers and Kitties in need!
PPS – Pawlease mark all direct donations as Hurricane or Flo so we know where to distribute!
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 1724, Folly Beach, SC 29439