Hiya Pupsters! It’s that time of year for Santa Paws to come visit everypawdy, and he’s asked me to be a PupsterElf and deliver toys and treats to the furbabies waiting in a shelter or rescue for their furever homes! We want to make sure the kitties and puppies and dogs have a holly jolly howliday! I can’t do it alone, so I need your help!
I’ve organized a couple events to raise toys, supplies, and bones($):
- Facebook Online Howliday Auction – a portion of the auction proceeds will go to buy toys and shelter supplies!
- Howliday Toy Drive Event Page – keep reading for the deets!
- Amazon Wishlist Howliday Toy Drive – purchase from my list or find your own items and have them shipped!
Toy Box Locations West Ashley:
- Famous Joe’s – 4pm-12am Mon-Sat
- Cobwebs – 10am-6pm Mon-Sat
- Fetch Doggy Daycare – 7am-7pm M-F, 9-5 Sat, 8:30-10 Sun
Toy Box Locations James Island:
Toy Box Location Charleston:
Toy Box Location Daniel Island:
- Daniel Island Grill (DIG)
- Lucia’s Pet
Toy Box Location Mount Pleasant:
Toy Box Location North Charleston:
- Fetch Doggy Daycare – 6am-7:30pm M-F, 8-6 Sat, 3-6 Sun
- DIG In The Park
Toy Box Location Summerville:
- First Citizens Bank – 1801 Trolley Rd.
Toy Box Location Ravenel:
- Po Boys
Toy Box Location Folly Beach:
Not sure what to contribute? Anything cat or dog that includes toys, treats, food (canned and dry kibble), baby blankets, dog beds, leashes, collars (all sizes cat and dog), harnesses, peanut butter (no xylitol!), ropes, crates, kennels, canned pumpkin (pure pumkin, not pumpkin pie mix), cat litter, puppy pads, teething toys, antlers, gift cards (tractor supply, petco, petsmart, walmart, lowes, home depot, amazon, doolittles, Charleston pet stores). PLEASE NO RAWHIDE!