This is my fundraising program to help homeless pups in need. I’ll pupdate as we develop our ideas! To help with our fundraising efforts, we are moving towards the organizing of a small non-profit – If you would like to help in any way, or have any special skills we could utilize, please let us know!
To date, we have raised 2/3 of the bones needed to file for our 501c3 status. We are officially a South Carolina non-profit and are only $450 away from filing for our federal 501c3 status application – Thanksaroo to everypawdy who contributed and purchased from our September 2015 auction! Our December 2015 auction & toy drive helped us raise toys, treats, & supplies for several rescues!
- Raise needed items for local shelters and rescues
- Provide all supplies for my foster siblings without using the shelter or rescue resources
- Raise bones to sponsor various animal related events to create awareness
- Raise bones to help pups in need
- Create awareness of BSL and help advocate
- Create a food pantry for pups in need.
- Continue my training as a therapy pup so I can help kiddos in school and sick hoomans
- Work with drop-off locations to collect bedding, food, toys, and bones (funds) to be distributed as needed.
- Provide special grants to animal rescues
- Raise bones to help a rescue ‘pull’ a pup from being euthanized
- Sponsors kennels at area shelters
- Host annual Howliday Toy & Shelter Supply Drive
Here is my Amazon wishlist that will help any animals I foster, as well as local rescues! Our goal is to foster puppies and kittens from local shelters and animal rescues, with no supplies needed from the organization. All extras will go directly to those charities for the other pups in need while waiting for rescue or adoption!
Coming soon -The MilkShop where a portion or all of proceeds go to animal rescue, community education, and other programs!
- Mardi Gras Pawrade benefitting Waters Edge Animal Rescue
- September Auction for 501c3 Funds
- Bark N Boo Howloween Event at Kia Country – Food Drive for CAS
- Charleston Animal Society Chili Cook-Off!
- Join us for our Paws 4 Pups Holiday Campaign this winter!
- Howliday Bazaar Online Auction – November
- Howliday Toy Drive – December
New or gently used items accepted:
- Linens – towels, sheets, pillow cases
- Towels – hand, large
- Blankets – dog and hooman
- Dog beds
- Toddler bed mattresses
- Food & water bowls
New Items Needed:
- Grain Free Dog Food
- Nutrition Supplements
- Coconut Oil
- Flea Medication
- Auction Items
- Dye Free Dog & Puppy Food
- Natural/Organic Shampoo
Donate Now to Help Us with Our Goals!
Thanks to the following organizations for contributing to our fundraisers!
Please order from our Amazon Wishlist, mail directly, or contact us for a drop off location if you are local to Charleston, SC!